BOOK NOW OR CALL 866-317-8009
1. What's included in the All-Inclusive plan?The All-Inclusive plan includes three meals daily, afternoon tea, beverages by the glass (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), water sports, swimming pools, tennis, fitness centre, evening entertainment, and seasonal activities at the resort. Room service is available at an additional charge. Simularly, spa and salon treatments may be purchased locally at the resort.
2. Do I need a passport to travel to Barbados?Yes, all visitors must have a valid passport and return ticket.
3. How do I get to the hotel from the airport?If you do not have a pre-arranged ground transfer, licensed taxis are easily obtainable throughout the day and evening from Grantley Adams International Aiport (BGI). The taxi ride to the hotel takes approximately 30 minutes.
4. What time is Check-In/Check-Out?PLEASE REMEMBER THAT CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 NOON
5. Are children allowed at The Club?All guests of The Club must be 16 years of age or older. The Club caters mainly to adults and is designed to provide a relaxing escape from everyday life.
6. How many people can occupy a room?The maximum occupancy for all guest rooms and suites at The Club is 2 people. If you have more than 2 people in your party, you will need more than one room.
7. Is room service available?Yes, room service is available for lunch and dinner at an additional charge.
8. Are the rooms air-conditioned?Yes, all guest rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with ceiling fans.
9. What is there to do nearby?The Club enjoys an excellent location on Barbados' West Coast just south of Holetown, with terrific dining, shopping, and activities within minutes of the resort.